There is something at the Y for everyone.
- All members are expected to follow our Membership Code of Conduct and Membership Handbook.
- Membership continues month-to-month. If you wish to terminate or put your membership on hold, notice must be given to the Welcome Center prior to the end of the current month.
- You can put your membership on hold in monthly increments for up to 3 months per year for the purposes of travel, illness or injury.
- The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.
- Our Guarantee: We hope you will love it at the Eugene Family YMCA. If you are not completely satisfied with your membership, let us know within 30 days of joining and we will refund your joining fee.
- Weekly classes offered per week in Group Exercise, Yoga, Pickleball, Aquatics and more.
- Use of cardio and strength equipment, pools, gyms and other amenities.
- Our Aquatics Center has a Lap Pool 84° (25 yards), Small Pool 90° and Hot tub 102°. Pool restrictions are based on height and swim ability, check-in with lifeguards.
- Nationwide Membership access to participating Y locations (excluding third-party billing members). Please call the visiting Y to learn details.
- Each adult receives a complementary Initial Appointment and Personalized Program with one of our certified Personal Trainers – call or stop by the desk to set this up.
- Each youth 12-15 years old receives 2 Teen Trainings, which are required, in order to access Health & Wellness Center on their own.
- We encourage families to complete a complementary Family Training session to learn how to safely use the equipment. All children ages 8-11 years old must be accompanied by an adult to use the Health & Wellness Center. We love seeing families work out together.
- Reduced program fees for swim and tennis lessons, summer camp, youth sports, and childcare.
- Priority registration for select youth programs.
- Tennis Membership includes court reservations, visit: eugeneymca.tennisbookings.com
- Download our Universal Y App
- Regularly check the Y website: eugeneymca.org for hours/changes and more.
- Enjoy your Virtual Y Hub access to view LIVE and RECORDED classes: eugeneymca.org/virtual-y-hub
- Learn how to access Your Account so you can register for programs and classes.
- Sign up for your complimentary Initial Appointment, Personal Program, Teen Training or Family Training with our Personal Trainers.
- Questions? Call us at 541-686-9622 or email us at email@example.com
NEW! YMCA UNIVERSAL APP
Stay Connected with the Y by downloading the Y App for ease and convenience.
Take a photo of the code below or click the link
With the app you can:
- Log your workouts
- Set personal goals and track your progress
- Reserve your spot in classes
- Participate in Challenges
- Register for Programs like swim lessons or youth basketball
- In the App Store or Google Play, search YMCA Universal App
- Receive Y notifications
- Upload your membership card and check-in from your phone
Third Party Insurance Providers
Insurance plans cover monthly membership dues, all aqua and group fitness classes and the Virtual Y Hub. The Y contracts with the following insurance providers for membership benefits:
- Active & Fit Experience
- Silver & Fit
- United HealthCare Renew Active
Please note, additional fees will apply to your account if you:
- add family members
- have a locker
- add on tennis membership
- Fit For You sessions, lessons, programs, merchandise
To get started a Membership Representative must verify your insurance information and check for eligibility. Once your information is confirmed, you will have membership access for that calendar year. Each January, members are required to renew their information with us to assure billing accuracy. If your insurance changes throughout the year, please be in contact with us immediately.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
VISITING OTHER Ys: Things to Know Before You Go
- As a Eugene Family YMCA member, you may also be considered a Nationwide Member, and have the added value of being able to visit Ys across the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Please know, Eugene Family YMCA members for whom their membership is paid for by a third-party payor do not have Nationwide Membership access as a membership benefit. In this case, when you visit a different Y you will need to pay the guest fee for the day.
- If you are a Nationwide Member at an alternate Y, relocating to Eugene (seasonally or for college) - your Eugene Family YMCA will ask for you to become a member here.
Y USA Guidelines to know and follow when you travel:
- Before you travel, contact the Y you intend to visit to make sure it is one of the more than 2,600 locations that participate in Nationwide Membership.
- You must have an active membership to be eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- On average, at least 50% of your monthly visits must be to your Home YMCA (the local association that enrolled you and collects your membership dues).
- If you have known periods of seasonal travel (when you will not be using your Home Y at least 50% of the time or will be a resident of another area for more than 28 days), you will need to place your Home Y membership on hold (or cancel it) and join the Y where you will be living for that time period. Please plan ahead, as it may take several weeks to place your account on hold.
- If you are a college student, you will need to join the YMCA where your usage is 50% or greater. Nationwide Membership is based on individual usage not the family unit. Most Ys have a young adult or college membership option, or you can ask about the financial assistance program.
- Most YMCAs require a photo ID for all visitors. Please bring a photo ID with you for a seamless customer experience.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting other YMCA locations.
Parking Information and Map
When our neighbor, South Eugene High School is not in session (during the summer months, on weekends, on non-school days or before/after school is in session) Y members can park anywhere in the South Eugene High School parking lot. When school is in session it is important to park in only Y-designated spots (all the spaces facing Patterson Street, all the way up to 19th street). See the map for details: