Eugene Family YMCA Fitness Adventure: Oregon Edition
Let your Y and the beauty of Oregon inspire you to take on and stick with a 6-month challenge! Pick the adventure you’d like to take, or take on multiple challenges at the same time. In the end, you’ll have “traveled” through some of the most beautiful places in Oregon and you’ll be in solid shape to take them on in person.
Choose one or more of the following Fitness Adventures:
- SWIM the length of the Coast Fork Willamette River: 40 miles
- WALK/HIKE from Eugene to Crater Lake: 127 miles
- RUN the length of the Oregon Coast Highway: 363 miles
- BIKE the length of the Oregon Timber Trail: 670 miles
- REACH nirvana by completing 52 yoga sessions
Track your progress and follow along with other participants on Strava, a virtual leaderboard.
Duration: 26 weeks / from date of registration to September 12.
Cost: $40 for members / $50 for non-members. Everyone will receive a T-shirt!