CHILD CARE PROGRAMS
- Child Care Programs will be CLOSED if the school district they operate in (4J, Bethel or South Lane) is CLOSED.
- Our Rainbow, Friends and Pre-K Plus programs follow the 4J decision on closure.
- When a school district calls for a 2-hour delay all programs operating within the district on a delay will open at 10:00 a.m.
- LISTEN to KUGN AM 590 or KRVM FM 91.9 for an announcement regarding 4J schools and YMCA programs.
- Text FOLLOW 4JWEATHER to 40404, and you'll receive 4J school closure twitter alerts on your phone.
- Families within our Bethel School district programs can register for their Flash Alert system or follow @Bethel_Schools on Twitter for updates.
- Families within our South Lane district programs can register for their Flash Alert system or follow @SouthLane_SD on Twitter for updates.
Y FACILITY CLOSURE
- For the safety of our members and staff, we may choose to close our facility at 2055 Patterson Street in the event in inclement weather.
- Notification of a facility closure will be announced on our Website, Facebook Page and Mobile App
REGULARLY SCHEDULED CLASSES
- If 4J has a 2-hour delay or full-day closure, all classes starting before 10:30 a.m. will be canceled. Classes starting at 10:30 a.m. or later will be offered pending the instructors safe arrival. Please check the Y Mobile App.
- When the Eugene 4J, Bethel and/or Springfield school districts cancel classes and/or after school activities due to weather, all YMCA Youth Sports practices are cancelled for that day for the respective district and its facilities.
- Each school district's school closure and activity cancellation status may be found on their respective websites: Eugene / Springfield / Bethel / Creswell
- If weather forces a cancellation of weekend games, notice can be found at www.eugeneymca.org or through local media outlet.