Summer Camp 2021!
A place where your youth can truly be themselves! Your campers will have the time of their lives as they build a community they truly belong, do art projects and science experiments, play group games and explore the world around them in our day camps!
We have exciting summer camp news! Thanks to some generous grant awards, summer camp will only be $50 this summer!
Due to COVID Risk Levels, registration is online. Call or email for assistance.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: email@example.com / 541-686-9622 / Tax ID 93-05-00679
Camps and Locations
CAMPS LOCATED AT THE Y
2055 Patterson Street, Eugene OR 97405
- Rainbow Camp (full with a waitlist) - 2 ½ to 4 years old - Click here for weekly themes and calendars!
- Friends Camp (full with a waitlist) - 4 and 5 year olds - Click here for weekly themes and calendars!
- Camp Alder (full with a waitlist) - entering Kindergarten and 1st Grade - Click here for weekly themes and calendars!
- Camp Birch (some weeks full with a waitlist) - entering 7th through 9th Grade - Click here for weekly themes and calendars!
NEW! ADDITIONAL AUGUST CAMPS LOACTED AT THE Y - AUGUST 2nd - 27th
- Camp Fir - entering Kindergarten and 1st Graders
- Camp Maple - entering 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Camp Pine - entering 4th through 6th Grade
CAMPS LOCATED AT THE FAIRGROUNDS
796 West 13th Avenue, Eugene OR 97402
Week of July 19-26 (week of the fair) - Summer Camps will be held at the Eugene Family YMCA
- Camp Cedar (full with a waitlist) - entering 1st and 2nd Grade - Click here for weekly themes and calendars!
- Camp Dogwood (full with a waitlist) - entering 3rd and 4th Grade - Click here for weekly themes and calendars!
- Camp Evergreen (some weeks full with a waitlist) - entering 5th and 6th Grade - Click here for weekly themes and calendars!
Dates, Rates, Hours and Handbook
SUMMER CAMP DATES
Week 1 - June 23-25 (W-F)
Week 2 - June 28-July 2
Week 3 - July 6-9 (T-F)
Week 4 - July 12-16
Week 5 - July 19-23
Week 6 - July 26-30
Week 7 - August 2-6
Week 8 - August 9-13
Week 9 - August 16-20
Week 10 - August 23-27
Week 11 - August 30-September 1 (M-W)
We are open and ready for campers from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM. The planned camp day runs from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Care outside of those hours is no additional cost and is rolled into your weekly registration.
How to Register
How to Register:
- If you have done Y programs previously or have a facility membership: Log in to your account.
- If you are new to the Y: click here to create a free community membership - make sure that you add all youth you will be registering for programs.
- Once you have created your account, log in.
- Click on "Programs" in the upper right.
- Select "Summer Camp".
- Find the program you are looking for. Please note: these programs will not appear until registration opens for the first group.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process for each youth you are registering.
- You will be required to pay a deposit of $50/camp week.
Is your youth ready for the adventure of overnight camp? Our friends up at The Family YMCA of Marion and Polk Counties have just the thing! Camp Silver Creek has been a magical place for children and adults since it first opened in 1938.