2021 FALL YOUTH SPORTS
The YMCA is planning to run Fall Sports in 2021 (Fall Basketball Clinics, Jamboree games for middle school-aged youth, Creswell/Pleasant Hill Soccer & Itty-Bitty Soccer). We will adjust our programs to meet the public health agencies' guidelines in order to help keep kids and others in our community safe and healthy. Please continue to check our webpage for updates on rules and guidelines for Y sports programs.
YOUTH BASKETBALL (clinics and jamboree tournament)
Our Fall Youth Basketball Season offers competitive leagues with an emphasis on skill-building, quality playing time, sportsmanship and fun!
Fall Basketball Clinics (K-5)
- These clinics will be held twice a week and will be one hour sessions.
- The focus will be on skill building and fundamentals.
- Each age group will consist of no more than12 youth
- Masks will be required for all youth and family members while in the building
- Registration Deadline: October 10, 2021
- Cost: $75 per player, includes t-shirt/Financial Assistance is available
Jamboree Games (Middle School Only)
- 6 week schedule with start date of 10/8
- No practices spaces will be available just games
- Games will be held on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (if needed)
- Co-ed teams (6-10players) & must have a coach to register
- Cost: $750 per team (T-Shirts included)
- Dont have a team? Fill this form out and we will do our best to get you onto a team.
Online Registration Registration begins: 9/17
ITTY BITTY SOCCER (3, 4 & 5 Year Olds)
Our Itty Bitty Soccer Clinic offers parents and their children, 3-5 years old, a fun and interactive clinic with an emphasis on skill building, fundamentals, and sportsmanship!
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 24
Clinic starts on September 30th and runs for four consecutive Thursdays (Sep 30, Oct 7,14 & 21) from 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm Limit of 24 kids.
Cost: $50 per player, includes shirt / $10 discount for Y Members / Financial Assistance is available.
CRESWELL / PLEASANT HILL SOCCER PROGRAM (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
We offer recreational and competitive soccer leagues for children in Creswell and Pleasant Hill. All practices will happen at Creslane Elem. or Pleasant Hill Elem. during the week. Games will be played on Saturdays at Creswell MS or Pleasant Hill HS Turf fields.
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 17
Practices start the week of September 27
Games start on Saturday, October 2nd and will run through November 6th. A few weeknight games may be played.
Cost: $75 per player, includes shirt / Financial Assistance is available.
Creswell Players: Print & Mail Registration Form
Pleasant Hill Players: Print & Mail Registration Form
Creswell Jr Bulldogs Volleyball Clinics (3rd, 4th & 5th Graders)
The YMCA is offering a series or Volleyball Clinics for girls in the 3rd to 5th grades. The clinics will happen on Monday and Wednesday evenings (5:00-6:30 pm) at Creslane Elementary Gym October 4th-27th (4 weeks). These clinics will teach the basics of Volleyball to prepare players for Middle School Volleyball. Ryen Shyrer will be the clinic instructor with help from friends.
Registration Deadline is Friday, September 24.
Clinics start Monday, October 4 and ends Wednesday, October 27.
Cost: $60 per player, including shirt / Financial Assistance is available.
Financial Assistance is available, however only through mail or in-person registration.
For More Information:
Maritza Ruiz, Youth Sports Director
Ryen Shyrer, Creswell & Pleasant Hill Sports Director