EUGENE/SPRINGFIELD YOUTH SPORTS
The YMCA will be holding a Winter Basketball League for the Eugene/Springfield community. This league will be for youth ages 1st-5th grade. Basketball clinics will be held during the week for Kinders and time will be reserved on Saturdays for High School scrimmages. We will adjust our programs to meet the public health agencies' guidelines to help keep kids and others in our community safe and healthy. Please continue to check our webpage for updates on rules and guidelines for Y sports programs.
- Itty Bitty Clinics
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:30-6:15, Nov. 19 - Dec. 22.
- K/1 Clinics
- Tuesdays, 5:30-6:30, Nov. 29 - Dec. 24.
- 2nd/3rd Clinics
- Tuesdays, 6:45-7:45, Nov. 30 - Dec. 21.
- 4th/5th Running Games
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30, Nov. 29 - Dec. 22.
- 6th Grade Scrimmage
- Thursdays, 5:00-5:50, Dec. 2 - Dec. 23.
- 7th/8th Scrimmage
- Thursdays, 6:00-6:50, Dec. 2 - Dec.23.
1st - 5th GRADE WINTER BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Registration closes on December 19.
3rd, 4th, 5th grade
January 8 - March 13, 2022
Games played Eugene / Springfield gyms
$100 Y Members/ $120 Community Member / Financial Assistance Available
Masks must be worn on the bench, can be removed while actively participating
Two spectators per participant
All spectators, coaches, and staff must wear a mask at all times
Unsure of gym space for practices at this time
KINDER BASKETBALL CLINICS
Kindergarten youth in Eugene/Springfield
Monday and Wednesday, Jan. 10 - Feb. 2, 2022
5:30 pm. -6:30 p.m.
Held at the Y
$50 Y Members/ $60 Community Members
Masks must be worn during clinics
One spectator per youth
HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL SCRIMMAGES
- January 8 - March 13, 2022
- Saturdays @ the Y
- Masks must be worn on the bench, can be removed while actively participating
- Running Clock games 5 v 5
- HS Scrimmages: $100
For More Information:
Maritza Ruiz, Youth Sports Director