Walk it Off with the Y!
Your Y is thrilled to partner with Mix 94.5 to continue a decade-long tradition of encouraging movement, health and fun in Alton Baker Park every Wednesday evening throughout the summer: Walk It Off with the Morning Mix is now Walk It Off With the Y!
RAFFLE PRIZES WILL BE ANNOUNCED on August 25, and there is still time to register!
- 2-night stay at Shilo Inns is perfect for a weekend getaway
- Inflatable stand up paddleboard for exploring the waterways across the Willamette Valley
- YMCA yoga package for building strength, flexibility, and zen
- YMCA get-healthy package for ensuring a robust fitness year
- Out and About package with gift cards to your favorite local restaurants and businesses
What: Walk It Off with the Y
Where: Alton Baker Park by the Shelter
Dates: Last Day! Wednesday, August 25
Time: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
All participants are asked to keep a safe distance from others and offer patience while safety protocols change in response to risk levels.
In keeping with years past, each week has a theme each Wednesday:
- June 16: Launch Party
- June 23: Show your Spirit Sports Fan Day
- June 30: Get funky with Disco Day
- July 7: Be colorful with Tie Dye Day
- July 14: Everyone joins in with Family Day
- July 21: Dust off your cape for Superhero Day
- July 28: We can’t keep a lid on Crazy Hat Day
- August 4: Show your support with Cancer Survivor Day
- August 11: Bring your four-legged friend for the Dog Days of Summer
- August 18: You may need shades for Neon Day
- August 25: Bling it on for our End of Summer Celebration