Group Fitness Class Basic Information:
- Classes are for ages 16 and older unless in a youth or family class or with instructor permission.
- Classes with fewer than 3 participants one-hour prior to class start time will be canceled.
- Pre-registration is recommended to guarantee a spot in class.
- Reservations for Group Fitness and Pickleball classes open 3 days and 1 hour prior to class start time.
- No-Show Policy: Three (3) No-Shows within a fourteen (14) day period will result in being blocked from registering for any classes for seven (7) days.
- Please cancel any class you are unable to attend at least one hour prior to its start.
- Click below for instructions on reserving spots in Group Fitness and Pickleball classes.
For our full facility schedule and to make online group fitness and pickleball reservations, click the button below.
Use the FILTER BY option on the left side of the screen to refine your search.
- The fastest way to make a reservation is through the EUG YMCA app on your phone. Download the EUG YMCA APP to have all the schedules and reserve your spot on the go!
- The next best way to make a reservation is through the website.
- Click HERE for instructions on reserving spots in Group Fitness and Pickleball.
- The last, and least efficient way, is to call the Y. Please only call if you are having technical difficulties.
Please note: If scheduling information does not display properly, you will need to update your browser's privacy settings.
To fix for desktop: Settings > Privacy > Uncheck “Block All Cookies” refresh the page.
To fix for mobile: Settings > Safari/Chrome > Undo "Prevent cross-site tracking" and “Block All Cookies” and refresh the page.
For the safety of our members and staff, we may close our facility at 600 E. 24th Ave in the event of inclement weather. Notification of a facility closure will be announced on our Website, Social Media Pages and Mobile App.
- REGULARLY SCHEDULED CLASSES: If 4J has a 2-hour delay or full-day closure, all classes starting before 10:30 a.m. will be canceled. Classes starting at 10:30 a.m. or later will be offered pending the instructors safe arrival. Please check the Y Mobile App or the schedules page.
For More Information:
Kimberly Miller, Health & Wellness Director