FACE MASKS REQUIRED
MASKS REQUIRED at all times* inside your Y for those 2 years and older.
*Masks cannot be worn in the pools, hot tub or shower due to safety concerns. Mask up before and after use in these areas.
This rule applies to all members and visitors REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS at all times indoors, including exercising, taking group exercise classes and playing basketball.
- Steam Room and Saunas are CLOSED.
WINTER WEATHER POLICY
If 4J has a 2-hour delay or full-day closure, all classes starting at or before 10:30 a.m. will be canceled. Classes with a start time of 10:45 a.m. or later will be offered if possible. Please check the schedule below for specific class updates.
Indoor Group Fitness classes: (15 and older)
- Classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled
- Pre-registration is still required for all classes.
- Reservations for Group Fitness open 3 days in advance at the time class starts.
- Picklebll Reservations open up 7 days in advance at the start time.
- Due to limited class sizes, please limit your reservation to one per room per day.
- Room capacities for all group exercise spaces depending on class type and equipment.
- Max. capacity is 15 people in the Movement Center
- Max. capacity is 8 people in the Meading Room
Here are links to the most up-to-date GroupEx Pro schedules and reservations.
You can also find printable general schedules for Winter.
Please note: If scheduling information does not display properly, you will need to update your browser's privacy settings.
To fix for desktop: Settings > Privacy > Uncheck “Block All Cookies” refresh the page.
To fix for mobile: Settings > Safari/Chrome > Undo "Prevent cross-site tracking" and “Block All Cookies” and refresh the page.
Main Facility Hours
Sun: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mon: 5:30 am - 9:00 pm
Tue: 5:30 am - 9:00 pm
Wed: 5:30 am - 9:00 pm
Thu: 5:30 am - 9:00 pm
Fri: 5:30 am - 7:00 pm
Sat: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
For More Information:
Kimberly Miller, Health & Wellness Director