Let's Get Started...
- If you have been a member in the past or have already set up your account, please log in to your Y ACCOUNT and change your membership status that meets your needs.
- If you have never been a member and have never set up your account:
- If you wish to sign up for PROGRAMS ONLY (swim lessons, child care, camps, tennis lessons, sports) please select the COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP. Set up your account and make your registration.
- If you wish to join the Y now and set up with an active facilty membership, select the facility membership category that is best for you.
- If you have 3rd Party Insurance that will pay for your membership (and you do not yet have a Y Account) then select the COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP option. After signing up for the Community Membership, simply come to the Y's Welcome Center when you are ready to get started.
For more information or questions regarding corporate memberships, third-party payers, insurance billing, or more, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-686-9622.
If program/membership information does not display above and you are using the Safari browser, you will need to update your browser's privacy settings.
To fix on a Mac: Settings > Privacy > Uncheck "Prevent cross-site tracking" and refresh the page.
To fix in iOS: Settings > Safari > Undo "Prevent cross-site tracking" and “Block All Cookies” and refresh the page.
Or use this LINK