Wellness that works for you!
The PeaceHealth Wellness Center will have something for everyone: fitness enthusiasts, those recovering from injury or preventing disease, and people starting their health and fitness journeys.
Please note: Members and guests ages 10-12 can use the wellness center with close adult supervision. Members and guests ages 12 to 15 can access various equipment after completing our Teen Strength Program, or Teen Training Refresher if they have prior lifting experience. Members and guests 16 and older can use all equipment in the Wellness Center.
- Brand new cardio and strength equipment including:
- 7 squat racks and 3 platforms
- 1 hack squat and a full suite of plate-loaded equipment
- 25 ft. torque rigging including a torque tank and 2 heavy bags
- Circuit and cardio equipment accessible by wheelchair
- Cardio equipment with digital displays for those who want access to entertainment while they workout.
- Traditional cardio machines with the addition of: Jacobs Ladder, Versa Climber, NuStep total body, NuStep upper body ergometer, Aviron rowers, Precor Step Climbers, Endless rope, slat treadmills, HIIT treadmills, assault bikes and Ski Ergometer.
- A Recovery Suite including:
- Two HydroMassagers from WellSpace.
- Two CryoLoungers from WellSpace.
Looking for something customized just for you?
We can help you achieve your wellness goals. The following programs, trainings and orientations are available for Y members.
Teen Strength Program
U Can Gym Adaptive Wellness