The Y is happy to offer Private Swim Lessons!
Your Y strives to offer opportunities for students to learn the basics of swimming and water safety in a fun and safe way. Private swim lessons provide an individualized approach for students to develop their skills. Private swim lessons are offered to individuals 4 years and older. Each lesson is 30-minutes long and takes place at the Eugene Family YMCA.
- Private Lessons: 1 student
- Semi-Private Lessons: 2 students
- Students must be within two swimming levels of each other
- Students must be in the same family group
- Family Group Lessons: 3-4 students
- Students must be within two swimming levels of each other.
- Students must be in the same Family Group
|Y MEMBER OR PROGRAM MEMBER||COMMUNITY MEMBER|
|Semi-Private Lesson||$17 per student||$22 per student|
|Family Group Lesson||$8.75 per student||$11.25 per student|
Costs listed are for each individual student for 1 lesson. Each swim lesson is 30-minutes long.
REQUEST A PRIVATE LESSON:
Please complete our Private Lesson Request Form below.
PRIVATE LESSON REQUEST FORM
Please Note: At this time, our private swim lesson schedule is full and we are adding private lesson requests to our waitlist, which currently has an extended wait time. We must ensure that we have enough swim instructors and lifeguards to be able to offer safe, high quality swim lessons. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
For more information:
Chrystal Jolicoeur, Aquatics Coordinator