When you give to the Y, you’re doing your part to strengthen our community—and a strong community is good for everyone. Whether you’re helping a child in need attend summer camp, giving someone the assistance they need to make a healthy change in their life, or contributing to the construction of a new Y facility, your gift will let us continue to affect positive change in our region.
Give to the Annual Campaign!
At the Eugene Family YMCA, everything we do is guided by our commitment to support our community, which is more critical now than ever. Together, we can provide child care to working families and offer financial assistance to ensure ALL children have access to Y programs and services despite financial hardships.
At the Eugene Family YMCA, we believe EVERYONE DESERVES OPPORTUNITY regardless of race, religion, socioeconomic status, physical or mental ability, gender, sex, age, belief, size or culture. Please join us in ensuring that all kids, families, individuals and seniors have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive by making a gift to the Annual Campaign.
When you support the Eugene Family YMCA, you make a lasting impact on our community. Your gift will make a significant difference in the lives of kids, families, individuals, and seniors in our community.
Together, we can keep our community strong and vibrant, fostering a supportive environment where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Help Build the New Y!
Since our current facility on Patterson was constructed over 60 years ago, the Y has responded to the changing demands of our local community. Those years of flexibility and responsiveness have served us well, but our walls can no longer accommodate the community's needs. Our future new flagship Y is about more than a new building, we're building the foundation to continue our 136-year legacy of serving the needs of Lane County, Oregon. Together, we can create a brighter future for generations to come!
Other ways to support the work of the Eugene Family YMCA:
- Gifts of Stock: Transferring your appreciated stock is easy and offers tax benefits. Contact Danielle Uhlhorn at 541.686.9622 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Run Your Own Social Media Fundraiser: You can run your own Facebook and Instagram fundraiser benefitting your Y online!
- Bequests: Designate the Y as a beneficiary of your estate by will, trust or other instrument as a specific sum or a percentage of your estate's residue.
- Charitable Trusts: Transfer cash or property to fund a trust that makes a gift to the Y. You receive a charitable deduction for the gift, your family can receive the remainder as a tax savings.
- YMCA Fund at the Oregon Community Foundation: Donate to our endowment for sustainable operations for generations to come.
FOR MORE GIVING INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITIES:
Danielle Uhlhorn, Chief Development Officer
Donations in the form of a check can be made payable to the Eugene Family YMCA, 2055 Patterson St., Eugene, OR 97405.
The Eugene Family YMCA is 501c3 non-profit. EIN 93-0500679