Healthy Kids Day provides all the ingredients for developing healthy, resilient kids. Join the Y for a day full of fun activities that celebrate kids being kids!
- Food trucks
- Pickleball & other family-friendly games
- The first 300 families can get a free bike helmet from Safe Kids West Oregon, led by PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center
- The first 200 families can get a free life jacket thanks to Oregon Paddle Sports and the Y's Water Watchers Project
- 40-foot pine derby track from Bricks & Minifigs for LEGO-car racing
- Martial Arts demonstrations
- Rose Children's Theater performance
- Knitting demonstrations
- Face painting
- Recreational swim in the Y's shallow pool
- DJ for fun, move-your-body music!
- Bhangra, a high-intensity cardio dance from Punjab, India, with Y instructor Jaskiran
- Warrior Strength for Kids, a high-intensity interval training with strength components with Jennifer
- Raffle prizes!