Join us for Healthy Kids Day at the Y!
At Healthy Kids Day, children and families will have the opportunity to learn about the importance of healthy eats, nutrition and physical activity, mental and emotional well-being and developing healthy habits.
Join us at the Eugene Family YMCA on Patterson St. in Eugene on May 6 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. to celebrate Healthy Kids Day! Fun events, games, activities, open swim, group exercise and youth class demonstrations, healthy snacks, contests and prizes, local vendors and community partner booths and so much more are all free and open to the community.
Discover what your Y has to offer:
- Food trucks
- Pickleball & other family-friendly games
- The first 300 families can get a free bike helmet from Safe Kids West Oregon
- The first 200 families can get a free life jacket thanks to Oregon Paddle Sports and the Y's Water Watchers Project
- Inflatable bounce house, obstacle course and games
- Face painting
- DJ for fun, move-your-body music
- Raffle prizes
- MORE FAMILY FUN!
We can't wait to have these incredible community partners at the event!
- 15th Night
- Adaptive Sports Northwest
- American Red Cross
- American Discovery
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Emerald Valley
- Camp Lutherwood Oregon
- Cascades Raptor Center
- Circle of Friends School
- City of Eugene Recreation
- Emerald Kidsports
- Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, INC
- H.O.N.E.Y. Inc.
- Head Start of Lane County
- Looking Glass Community Services
- NAACP Eugene-Springfield
- Northwest Youth Corps
- O Heroes (University of Oregon Athletic Department)
- Oregon Paddle Sports
- Parenting Now
- Parker Learning Gardens
- Peace Health
- Relief Nursery
- Rose Children's Theatre
- Team Duckling
- TEAM Eugene Aquatics
- TrackTown USA
- United Way of Lane County / The Early Childhood Hub of Lane County
- UO Museum of Natural and Cultural History