WALK IT OFF WITH THE Y
Your Y is thrilled to partner with Mix 94.5 to continue a decade-long tradition of encouraging movement, health and fun in Alton Baker Park every Wednesday evening throughout the summer: Walk It Off with the Morning Mix is now Walk It Off With the Y!
"We are counting down the days until we can get outside and share our expertise in fun ways with folks who have loved Walk It Off for years and those who are just starting," said Kim Miller, Health & Wellness Director. "It will feature all the same encouragement, inspiration and fun personalities but with a Y twist: you may see a dance class warm-up, a cool-down standing stretch series, or even a kids movement class!"
Participants will receive Walk It Off t-shirts as well!
- What: Walk It Off with the Y
- Where: Alton Baker Park by the Shelters
- Dates: Wednesdays from June 16 through August 25
- Time: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
In keeping with years past, each week will have a theme:
- June 16: Launch Party
- June 23: Show your Spirit Sports Fan Day
- June 30: Get funky with Disco Day
- July 7: Be colorful with Tie Dye Day
- July 14: Everyone joins in with Family Day
- July 21: Dust off your cape for Superhero Day
- July 28: We can’t keep a lid on Crazy Hat Day
- August 4: Show your support with Cancer Survivor Day
- August 11: Bring your four-legged friend for the Dog Days of Summer
- August 18: You may need shades for Neon Day
- August 25: Bling it on for our End of Summer Celebration