Join us in the campaign for a new Y!
Your support is critical for the completion of this campaign. Every size and type of donation counts! The new facility will be a cornerstone to help thousands of individuals find health and wellness in Lane County. Help your community by making a donation today!
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Make a one-time or monthly recurring donation by clicking the donate button below
MAKE A DONATION
- Donations in the form of a check can be made payable to the Eugene Family YMCA, 2055 Patterson St., Eugene, OR 97405. Please include “New Y Campaign” on the memo line
- Donate appreciated stock
- Consider sharing your Y story through a letter-writing campaign to friends, family and colleagues inviting, them to join you in the campaign for a new Y
- Launch a Facebook fundraiser for Giving Tuesday on November 30, for a birthday or other special occasion
- Find information here on how to create a Facebook fundraiser
- Register for Amazon Smile and have a percentage of qualified Amazon purchases donated to the Y
- Find information here about Amazon Smile
- Expand your impact by considering multi-year pledge:
- $10/month for three years = $360
- $25/month for three years = $900
- $50/month for three years = $1,800
- $100/month for three years = $3,600
- $5,000/year for three years = $15,000
If a gift to the new Y is not possible in the near future, we hope you'll consider a legacy gift through a bequest or trust to support the sustainability of the new Y for generations to come.
FOR MORE GIVING INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITIES:
Danielle Uhlhorn, Chief Development Officer
The Eugene Family YMCA is 501c3 non-profit. EIN 93-0500679