A $100,000 gift from the OCCU Foundation propels our Y’s fundraising efforts for a new Y forward and promises to support the financial literacy of our community’s youth!
Read more about this impactful donation and what it means for our future in the hot-off-the-presses quarterly newsletter.
In it, you will also find exciting news about:
- The new Y and muralist Esteban Camacho Steffensen, who painted the Y’s Aquatics Center mural
- Signing the closing documents on the land for the new Y
- Re-launching LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA this spring with the help of Willamette Valley Cancer Institute
- Lane County Medical Society’s support and endorsement of the new Y campaign
- Launching the brand-new Blood Pressure Self Monitoring Program to reduce hypertension rates
- Tackling the youth mental health crisis
- Hearing from donors about why they give.
For a PDF version of the newsletter, CLICK HERE.