Your Y turns 135 years old on April 22!
From our founding in 1887 on the University of Oregon campus, your Y has been holding steadfast to our mission of nurturing youth, lifting people up and fostering their health and wellness.
In honor of our birthday, when you arrive at the Welcome Center:
- Sing “Happy 135th Birthday!”
- Say “You were established in 1887!”
- Say “You’re older than a latte!”
And you have the chance to win a limited-edition t-shirt, a coupon to Most Wanted Espresso (available between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.), or a guest pass! While you are there, pick up a heart-shaped seed packet and write a message of gratitude to plant in our gratitude garden. (supplies are limited and distributed throughout the day so we cannot guarantee a specific item)
- Spread the Word: It's the Perfect Time to Join the Y
- SAVE THE DATE: Healthy Kids Day comes to your Y on May 14!
- Summer Camp
- Art for All Wall
- Hot Mama's Wings Fundraiser for the new Y
- Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program
- Group Fitness
- April Nutrition Talk about Cravings & Weight Gain is in person!
- SAVE THE DATE: Ems on May 6
- Middle School Night is Friday, April 15!
- Be a part of #YKidsRock
- Calling Women for Hoops!
- Join the Y Staff Team!
- HEARD AROUND TOWN