Keith Fraid is resilient, down-to-earth and grateful to the Y. After living on the streets for 10 years, he now has his own Conestoga hut through Community Supported Shelters.
His Y membership and the associated financial assistance means that Keith has a hot shower, a place to lift weights, a Little Free Pantry to access nourishing food and a connection to kind and supportive people.
When the Y is one of your charitable giving priorities, you help create opportunities for ALL in our community to grow and thrive. Please consider the Y during your end-of-year giving. Thank you!
Also in this issue:
- Middle School Madness
- Zoom Santa
- Share your Holiday traditions
- New Y Construction Update
- Annual Pool Maintenance Closure
- Registration open for 2023 Aqua Challenge
- Sign up for the January YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program