Did you know your Y gives away an average of $35,000 in financial assistance each month?
We invite you to join us in continuing our impact. Creative ways to give include:
- Becoming a Y CHAMPION - make a one-time or monthly recurring donation
- Giving appreciated Stock - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Shopping through Amazon Smile - learn how to support the Y while shopping
- Legacy giving through a Bequest or Charitable Trust
Lifted Restrictions Creates More Opportunities for Fitness
We are immensely grateful for your patience, resilience and understanding throughout a year of COVID-19 safety measures, closures and limitations never before experienced.
Since the state has lifted COVID restrictions in many areas, your Y has implemented these changes:
- No masks required in the facility (Please offer extra space as you pass Youth Development children and staff, who continue to wear masks according to separate child care guidelines).
- No physical distancing requirements.
- No COVID-19 capacity limits.
READ MORE HERE INCLUDING:
August Marks a Post-COVID Celebration
Calling All Hoopsters!
Art for All Wall Features Sophie Navarro
Enjoy a Night at PK Park with your Y
YMCA's New Board Officers Began July 1
Walk It Off with the Y Brings People Together, Gets Them Moving!
Congratulations, Y Tennis Players!