You may have heard that the Tykeson Family Foundation has gifted the Y a $1 million matching challenge to reach the $5 million Community Phase goal.
“We hope this match will aid the final sprint to the completion so construction can get underway as soon as possible,” says trustee Amy Tykeson.
So many friends of the Y have already donated to have their gift doubled or invited their friends to join the cause. THANK YOU!
As of this morning, you’ve helped us raise $291,000! If you haven’t yet had the opportunity to give, please consider making a donation today. We need your help to meet the match. We're so close!
- $1 Million Tykeson Match
- Support the Campaign for a new Y
- Rackets for Ukraine
- We're Hiring!
- Walk It Off with the Y
- Teen Training Appointments
- Feed Your Brain: Nutrition for Concentration and Focus with Yaakov Levine
- Art for All Wall: Nora Elam
- Summer Youth Basketball Camps
- Team Eugene Master's Swim Practices
- 1PASS program
- Summer Parking
- HEARD AROUND TOWN