Don’t miss Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, May 14!
From 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., families can enjoy pickleball and other games, martial arts & knitting demonstrations, face painting, kid-friendly group exercise demonstrations, recreational swim and a DJ.
The shallow small pool will be open for recreational swim for the event.
Families can also expect to learn Bhangra, a high-intensity cardio dance from Punjab, India, with Y instructor Jaskiran, and Warrior Strength for Kids, a high-intensity interval training with strength components with Jennifer.
Bricks and Minifigs will bring their 40-foot pine derby track for LEGO car racing!
The first 200 families can take home a free life jacket thanks to a partnership between the Y and Oregon Paddle Sports and win raffle prizes!
- Join for $5
- 135th birthday pictures
- Summer Camp
- Middle School Night is Friday, May 13!
- Support the Campaign for a new Y
- Tennis Donations Appreciated
- Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring program
- New Spring Group-Ex Classes
- May Nutrition Talk Addresses Pollen and Allergies
- Youth Sports
- Join the Y Staff Team!