Because of YOU, nearly 500 kids thrived during the school year academically, socially and physically.
Because of YOU, cancer survivors are improving their strength and diminishing the effects of therapy side effects with a program they can follow from home.
Because of YOU, nearly 1,000 kids in Eugene, Springfield and Cottage Grove spent the summer learning and growing through play to prepare them for the new school year.
Because of YOU, 2,331 children, families and individuals have access to a warm and welcoming community, safe spaces, movement and youth enrichment activities through the Y’s financial assistance program.
Thank you for your continued partnership in helping to create a happier and healthier community for ALL. Your impact is especially critical during the pandemic when Y services are desperately needed by so many. THANK YOU!
As 2021 comes to a close, please consider the Eugene Family YMCA as one of your priorities for your end-of-year giving contributions. Our innovative response to meet community needs during the global pandemic depends upon individuals like YOU for support.
If you are interested in creative ways to give, consider the following:
- Make a one-time or monthly recurring donation
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock: contact email@example.com for details
- Shop through Amazon Smile
- Launch a Facebook Fundraiser
- Consider Legacy giving through a Bequest or Charitable Trust
Questions? Reach Chief Development Officer, Danielle Uhlhorn, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
and learn more about what's happening at your Y:
- Take Charge of Your Health: Reduce Your Diabetes Risk
- Your Y is HIRING!
- Fall Basketball Clinics Teach Skills, Sportsmanship
- Art for All Wall Features Blake Robertshaw
- Virtual Hub Helps You Get Your Zen On!
- Congratulations, Y Women’s Tennis Team!
- Families, Join the ESCAPE 2021 Triathlon!
- Please note: Group Exercise Class Limits
- Virtual Breast Cancer Conference Informs, Uplifts
- November Membership Drive Allows New Members to Pay the Day!
- Keeping Halloween Safe
- Heard Around Town