Playcare plans to open in January 2022. Stay tuned!
Your wellness time is there play!
Do you have a child age 6 weeks to 10 years? Great! We hope you've found time to go swimming, play racquetball or basketball with your child. Now, you may be ready to enjoy the Y by participating in some of the adult wellness programs and activities. If so, Playcare is just what you are looking for. Our caring, creative, fun, professional staff are here to make your child's time at the Y is as much fun as yours.
Age & Stay Limits:
- 12 months to 10 years: Your child can stay with us in Playcare for up to 2 hours a day and be able to play, do arts and crafts, read stories, and much more.
- Under 12 months: Your infant can stay up to 1 hour and 15 minutes per day.
We don't require them, but we don't like telling folks no, when we are full. So, please make advanced reservations. You can reserve a space by stopping in or calling the Y and asking for Play Care. We may close early if there are no reservations during our last hour open.
- Members: $1.50/hour
- Non-Members: $3.00/hour
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
For more information, please stop by. We are here to make your family's experience a great one!