Child Care Policies
The Family Handbook is a useful resource for parents and guardians of our youth. It contains important information on topics such as:
- How to report an absence of your youth.
- Illness Policies.
- What to do in extreme weather conditions including: snow, smoke, and high heat.
- What our child care programs offer in terms of hours, locations, snacks, enrichment/curriculum, sunscreen, and activities.
- What our early learning policies are regarding potty training, immunization, etc.
- How we communicate with you and your youth.
- How we support positive behavior and accommodate diverse needs of your youth.
- What your rights are as a family.
- And much more!
All of these policies and more can be found in our Family Handbook by CLICKING HERE.
Youth Sports - Season Rules
Playing by the rules in basketball isn't just about fair play, it's like wearing a seatbelt for a safe and awesome game adventure! Find your basketball league rules below.
Playing by the rules in soccer isn't just about fair play, it's like wearing a seatbelt for a safe and awesome game adventure! Find your soccer league rules below.