Available Tennis Court Times
|Court 1||Court 2||Court 3||Court 4|
|8:30 - 9:45 am||8:45 - 10:00 am||9:00 - 10:15 am||9:15 - 10:30 am|
|10:00 - 11:15 am||10:15 - 11:30 am||10:30 - 11:45 am||10:45 am - 12:00 pm|
|11:30 am - 12:45 pm||11:45 am - 1:00 pm||12:00 - 1:15 pm||12:15 - 1:30 pm|
|1:00 - 2:15 pm||1:15 - 2:30 pm||1:30 - 2:45 pm||1:45 - 3:00 pm|
|2:30 - 3:45 pm||2:45 - 4:00 pm||3:00 - 4:15 pm||3:15 - 4:30 pm|
|4:00 - 5:15 pm||4:15 - 5:30 pm||4:30 - 5:45 pm||4:45 - 6:00 pm|
|5:30 - 6:45 pm||5:45 - 7:00 pm||6:00 - 7:15 pm||6:15 - 7:30 pm|
For More Information:
Darryl Wisner, Tennis Director
Court Reservation Policy
- Eugene Family YMCA Tennis Member Court Reservation Policy Members may reserve courts up to 7 days in advance, starting at 7 am online. Courts can also be reserved during normal office hours by calling the Tennis Desk at 541-683-3410.
- Non-members may make a court reservation on the same day they are playing or can drop in and play if a court is available. 6 am and 7:15 am courts can be reserved the day before.
- Maximum Number of reservations: Members are limited to a maximum number of play times during a seven day period -(Courts reserved the same day are not considered advanced reservations). Multi Person Memberships – 11 advanced reservations total weekly Single Memberships – 5 advanced reservations total weekly
- Everyone playing must be added to a court reservation 24 hours prior to reserved time.
- Everyone playing will be ‘charged’ with an advanced reservation. Mixers, Drop-in’s and Private Lessons do not count towards reservations.
- Unused reservations do not rollover to following weeks.
- Courts must be canceled 6 hours in advance. This allows the system to contact those on the waiting list. A $10 fee will be charged for late cancellations and no-shows to the person that made the court reservation.
- We will hold a court for 15 minutes - after that time, your court may be given away to anyone waiting to play.
- When reserving a court, you are reserving a court time, not a specific court.
- All members and non-members must check in at the tennis desk for their court assignment prior to using a court.
- Members may not use other member’s log-ins.
- The person with the reservation needs to be present on the court.
- Only Eugene Family YMCA employed/approved Tennis Coaches/Instructors are permitted to offer tennis lessons, teach, coach or give instruction on the Eugene Family YMCA courts.
- Wait in the lobby until your designated Court time
- Please show respect and courtesy to all players at all times.
- Check in at Tennis Desk for your court assignment
- Courts are accessed from behind the curtain to the left. Don’t walk across other
- courts. Wait for a break in play before entering a court.
- Keep noise to a minimum appropriate level
- Relinquish your court on time and leave the court clean and free of balls
- Encourage, praise and have fun
- Only non-marking shoes
- No food, gum or drinks (other than water) on courts.