SCHOOL AGE PROGRAMS
2022-23 Online Registration Is Open
Youth in our school age programs will enjoy a safe and engaging before and afterschool environment. Each day they can count on a healthy snack, physical activity like group games, academic support, enrichment activities (art, STEM, service-learning) and youth choice. Program hours are 7:00am - 8:30am (before school care) and end of school day - 6:00pm.
Call or email for assistance.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org / 541-686-9622 / Tax ID 93-05-00679
Program Locations and Registration Process
Registration for 2022-23 School Year will open ONLINE on May 2nd
How to Register:
- If you have done Y programs previously or have a facility membership: Log in to your account.
- If you are new to the Y: click here to create a free community membership - make sure that you add all youth you will be registering for programs.
- Once you have created your account, log in.
- Click on "Programs" in the upper right.
- Select "Afterschool".
- Find the program you are looking for.
- Programs will be named for the school they are located in and the hybrid learning group attendance days. For example, a student at Adams will be looking for "2021-22 Adams".
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process for each student you are registering.
- If a program is full you will automatically go onto a waitlist.
- There is a registration fee of $75/child for the school year programs. This fee is nonrefundable.