COVID-19 Information, Guidelines and Reservations
Effective Monday, August 30, for at least 2 weeks
Thank you for your efforts to navigate a global pandemic and understand all of the operational changes within your Y. Our commitment to the safety of our members continues as we consider the contagious Delta variant of COVID-19, and respond with changes recommended by public health authorities.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED at all times* inside your Y for those 2 years and older
*Masks cannot be worn in the pools or shower due to safety concerns. Mask up before and after use in these areas.
Failure to comply with the mask mandate and physical distancing protocols will result in loss of access to the Y for the day.
In addition, the Hot Tub, Steam Room and Saunas will be closed due to our limited ability to monitor those spaces and sanitize them between use.
- The racquetball and squash courts are unavailable for use: they continue to be used for storage and production of virtual fitness classes.
- The MEMBER ENTRANCE remains the same (the doors closest to the vending machines). Our other entrance is used for Youth Development.
Find schedules for all programs HERE.
Lap swimmers and aqua-exercisers are asked to respect others by maintaining physical distance while in the Pools and on Pool Deck.
The Hot Tub is closed. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Reservations are now required for Recreational Swim in the Small Pool. Click HERE for information and to reserve the pool.
Pool schedule HERE.
The Basketball Gym will be open for shooting hoops, but games will not be allowed in order to maintain physical distance between members.
Note: Only water bottles allowed in the gym—No food or drinks permitted.
Health and Wellness Center
The Health & Wellness Center is open for use.
Some machines will be off-limits to ensure physical distance between fitness-goers.
Please remember wipe down all equipment after use.
The capacity of our group exercise rooms will be reduced to provide for more physical distance between members.
- Movement Center: 15
- Meading Room (Yoga Studio): 8
- Outdoor Studio: 9
- Van lot: 18
Note: Members can maintain 6-ft physical distancing OUTSIDE and can choose to remove their masks if they wish.
Tennis Center Mask Policy: State public health guidance allows individuals who show proof of vaccination and receive a Y sticker at the Tennis Center to remove their mask once they arrive at their designated court.
Tennis Center guidelines during your Y's limited reopening.
Maintain 6 feet of physical distancing between households.
Because the safety of our members and staff is our greatest concern, the following procedures and protocols must be followed at all times when using the facility:
- All users must sign an online COIVD-19 Waiver and Code of Conduct.
- Wait in your car or outside until your designated court time. Court times are staggered, each court begins at a different time. There is a 15-minute gap between the end of one reservation and the beginning of the next reservation on the same court.
- There will be a health screening inside the lobby of the Tennis Center.
- Only one person at a time is allowed in the lobby, where you can scan your card.
- The east-side walkway to access the courts is now ONE-WAY. Please do not return to the lobby.
- Proceed directly to your court while maintaining at least 25 feet of distance from another person.
- Fully vaccinated members are welcome to take off their masks DURING EXERCISE once their vaccination cards have been verified.
- Please bring your own water bottle and use the new bottle filling station.
While on the court:
- Please maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- Return balls from adjacent courts with your racket and without touching them.
- No viewers, only players, on a court.
- No chairs will be on the court.
- The east-side walkway to access the courts is ONE-WAY from the lobby.
- Exit the Tennis Center through the door on Court 4 to 22nd Street or if on Court 1, use the west parking lot door.
- Leave the facility promptly at the end of your court time
- Health recommendations suggest as much airflow as possible. When possible, the fans will be on and the large door on court 4 will be open during our operating hours.
For more information about how to play tennis safely during this pandemic, see the USTA Playing Tennis Safely tips and recommendations.
Please call the Tennis Center at 541-683-3410 for pickleball court reservations. Reservations can be made 7 days in advance during office hours.
2 pickleball courts are available for singles or doubles.
Monday: 12:15-1:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:45 a.m.-noon
Wednesday: 1:45-3:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:45 a.m.-noon
Friday: 10:45 a.m.-noon
Saturday: 3:15-4:30 p.m.
Make a tennis court reservation HERE.
Court times are listed through Tennis Bookings.