Our vision for the next century of growth starts with the construction of a modern facility—one with the capacity to serve our community for many years to come.
- A fully ADA-accessible, flexible floor plan that can change as needed
- Activity centers for academic tutoring, maker spaces and learning labs
- A teaching kitchen for families and individuals to gain nutritional knowledge
- An expanded Health & Wellness Center that includes an indoor track and spin cycle room
- An expanded Aquatics Center to teach youth safety skills, support rehabilitation and preventative care, and a splash pad for introducing water to toddlers
- The addition of critical programs like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s support, Blood Pressure Awareness and Falls Prevention
- The highest level of seismic standards so the building can be re-purposed as a shelter after a devastating earthquake
The new, open facility is designed to give the Y the ability to significantly increase the impact of its youth, health and wellness programs in the decades to come, as well as eliminate inefficient or unusable spaces.
FOR MORE GIVING INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITIES:
Danielle Uhlhorn, Chief Development Officer
The Eugene Family YMCA is 501c3 non-profit. EIN 93-0500679